Your First Visit | Download Forms Here
Going to the dentist can be an overwhelming experience, especially first-time visits. Let us put your concerns and anxieties to rest. Our goal is to make the patient experience comfortable. Our goal is to provide every patient with:
- A clean, inviting environment
- A warm, friendly greeting when you call or come in
- Doctors and staff who treat you with respect
- Quality, affordable dental care for you and your family
- A clear explanation of every aspect of your visit
- Our sincere appreciation for choosing and recommending this office
What to Expect
Dr. Russell and the Albion Dental staff will perform a complete oral examination and discuss any treatment you may need. The examination can identify conditions such as tooth decay, periodontal disease, and even oral cancer.
Teeth cleaning may be performed during your first visit, or might be scheduled for a follow-up visit depending on the condition of your teeth and gums.
Your first appointment will take between 1–1½ hours. Patients under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent.
What to Bring
With just a few simple forms, we’ll ask for relevant medical history, any medications you might be taking, your dental history, and any dental insurance coverage you may have.
To expedite your first visit, please download the new patient form.